do not pity the dead, harry, pity the living, and above all those who think feminism means hating men.
cos dayum that’s a fine booty do he got the booty? he dooooooooooooooooooooo
all of time and space, everything that ever happened, or ever will. where do you want to start?
4. What is your zodiac sign? I’m a scorpio.
19. Do you want a church wedding? No, because I’m not religious. Although I do think getting married in a small country church looks really romantic, but it probably wouldn’t be possible without the religious ceremony attached to it. And I feel that it would probably make me a hypocrite if I wanted to get married in a church even though I’m not religious. See this is how my brain functions. I question everything :P
54. Are you a clean or a messy person? I’m a clean person, but not necessarily tidy.
82. How fast can you type? Really really fast. I think at some point I could do about 100-120 words per minute, but I’m not sure if I can still do that.
8. Where are you from? From the Netherlands, but currently living in Edinburgh.
12. What was your last dream about? Hmm I’m not sure because I don’t always remember them. But one of the last ones I remember vividly was where I’d forgotten to hand in my dissertation on time. I felt very confused when I woke up the next morning.
13. What talents do you have? It’s so hard to say that about yourself. I guess I’m quite good at languages because I can speak three?